Sunday, January 27, 2008

Pigsty of the Carribean

I found this in the recent Previews magazine and had to post it for all to see.
Zannablu brings you Pigsty of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Jinx. What is this you ask? Well, here is the description on their web site: An amazing comedy-based story acted by a clumsy wild boar, Bluetusk, who gets enrolled in a pirate crew by mistake. He will soon find himself amidst of a dispute between Capt. Jazz Barrow and Capt. Barbecue: the former wants back his own ship, stolen by the latter who wants only to get rid of a very odd curse, because of which he and his crew fear the moonlight as it turns them into business consultants. Only Bluetusk, who accidentally owns a very odd artifact can solve the situation...
And for those who can't get enough of of this crazy character, you can also pick up his other comic tales; Harry Porker, Kill Pick and Star Porks.
I don't post this because I like it or endorse it. Its much more like a traffic accident, I just couldn't help looking as I passed by.
As for Pigsty of the Caribbean, I don't know why, but this sort of reminds me of something, just can't seem to figure out what?

No comments: